You have your goals - We'll help you get there.
There are hundreds of moving components in selling a home, and it's crucial to get them right the first time. While many factors are outside anyone's control (you can't really easily move a permanently built house, for example), there are so many ways to set your home apart from the competition.
Our comprehensive plan starts with having an honest conversation about what needs to be done to set your home up for success.
Some basic tips are:
- Painting: it can breathe new life into a home, and it's inexpensive
- Cleaning: as much as possible
- Weeding: focusing on curb appeal (it's cheap and effective)
- Minimizing household items: Start packing :) Less is truly more
- Pricing your home correctly the first time (the higher the price, the longer it sits)
These services come standard:
- Professional Photography (We hire someone, no additional charge to you)
- Essential Staging and Consultations (We provide this, no additional charge)
- Aggressive Online Marketing (Including high advertising dollar spend)
- Includes enhanced optimization on Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com and other syndication sites
- Includes Facebook and Instagram lead generation, posts on LinkedIn, emails to more than 600 Realtors at Realty One of New Mexico, more emails to affiliate brokers, reverse prospecting, and posts to many free sites like Craigslist, Backpages, and military-specific newsletters and websites.
- Offline marketing through networking events with Realtors (handing out property-specific business cards with your home's features), on-the-ground flyers, newspaper advertisings for open houses, and sign directional placements (when possible)
- Consistent Open Houses as you allow - these also help with online visibility incredibly
All of these things are to elevate your home for maximum online exposure in the most positive light, to bring in offers at the highest value.